Conan In Atlanta - Free Ticket Lottery Now Closed
"Conan" Atlanta shows will tape April 1 – April 4 at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA. [MAP]. Want to see the show live? Of course you do! Here’s how to score tickets:
STANDBY TICKETS UPDATE Tuesday 3/19: Didn't win a ticket through the lottery, but still dying to see "Conan" live? A limited number of Standby Tickets will be made available on the day of each taping.
PLEASE NOTE: Standby tickets are NOT guaranteed tickets. You will fill in any empty seats we have available just before show time and most of these seats will be single seats throughout the theater.
For Standby Tickets, come to the tented parking lot next to The Tabernacle at 8am on the morning of the taping you'd like to attend and join the main line of reservation holders.
At 8am, a member of our staff will distribute numbered wristbands to anyone in the main ticket line that does not have a reservation. You will be given a location to return to by 4PM to see if you'll be getting into the show. Wristbands are numbered to hold your place in line. Limit one per person
Regular Ticket Info - For Lottery Winners:
Thanks for your interest in Conan Live in Atlanta. All lottery winners have been notified via email. If you have not received an email confirmation from us, sorry, but your ticket lottery entry is not a winner.
Due to high demand, tickets are issued by online lottery.
To enter, click the month and day you are interested in attending in the form below. If tickets are available, fill out the ticket request form. You can only request one date, so please make sure the date you choose works for you and your guests!
If your submission was chosen, you will have received a ticket reservation via e-mail from a member of our audience department the week of February 25th. If you did not receive an email from us, your submission was not chosen. To ensure safe delivery of our email reservation, be sure to add Tickets@conacotv.com to your “safe senders” list.
- All shows will tape in the late afternoon, but specific taping times will vary throughout the week. The arrival time for the show you are scheduled to see will be included in your reservation email.
- Tickets for each night’s show may only be claimed the day of taping between 9AM and the check-in deadline stated on your reservation letter.
- To claim tickets, all members of your party must be present. Tickets will only be released to the ticket holder. The ticket holder must be present with valid ID matching the name used to reserve the tickets.
- Tickets and reservations are non-transferable with regards to the name of the ticket holder and the date you are scheduled to attend. No exceptions.
- All members of your party must be at least 16 years of age with photo ID showing date of birth.
- Please note ticketing will be in excess of seating capacity and a reservation does not guarantee admission. Although we do not anticipate turning reservation holders away, it is possible. The closer you arrive to the check-in deadline stated in your reservation, the higher your chance of being turned away. TRANSLATION: Please come as early as possible!
- If you receive a reservation and you or anyone in your party requires special assistance please let us know as soon as possible by calling 818-977-3056 or emailing us at Tickets@conacotv.com.
- Show times and dates are subject to change at any time.
- "Conan" does not reimburse travel expenses due to show cancellations or inability to attend due to the show’s overbooking.
- Tickets have no cash value, are non-transferable, and may not be auctioned or sold without the show's permission.
If you have questions that are not addressed on this page, or have lost your confirmation e-mail, please contact us at: Tickets@conacotv.com
Thanks for wanting to be a part of the show and good luck!