Here's an AWESOME and FREE new ringtone from tonight's show: The sure-to-become-an-instant-classic, "Honk Fart Scream"! I will say this: For better or worse, you won't mistake your ringing phone from anyone else's EVER AGAIN. Ha ha. Of course, you probably won't want to answer your phone around other people because you'll be so embarrassed... But WHATEVER. The point of a ringtone isn't to make you feel all warm and fuzzy wuzzy inside; it's to notify you that your phone is ringing! AND THIS TONE WILL DO THAT PERFECTLY. A little too perfectly, in fact. ;)
This whole ringtone thing is a little complicated, so bear with us:
IF YOU HAVE AN APPLE iPHONE:
1. From your computer, save the ringtone to your desktop by right-clicking here and selecting "Save Link as".
2. Drag or open the file in iTunes; it will now appear in the Ringtones folder.
3. Connect your iPhone to the computer and sync your ringtones. Disconnect when complete.
4. You can now select the Team Coco TBS Ringtone from the Settings/Sounds menu.
IF YOU HAVE AN ANDROID OR BLACKBERRY OR PALM DEVICE:
1. From your computer, save the ringtone to your Desktop by right-clicking here and selecting "Save Link as".
2. Connect your phone to your computer via USB, and create a folder on your SD card called Ringtones. (For Palm devices, this should already exist.)
3. Move the file from your desktop to the Ringtones folder on your device. Disconnect when complete.
4. Shut down your phone completely and reboot it.
5. You can now select the Team Coco TBS Ringtone from the Settings/Sound & Display menu.
IF YOU HAVE NONE OF THESE PHONES BUT STILL WANT THIS KILLER RINGTONE:
1. Download the MP3 file by right-clicking here and selecting "Save Link as".
2. Just... Do whatever you people do to make it a ringtone.
3. That's all I got.
Does that all sound good? Like I said, it's kind of tricky - if you're having problems, let us know in the comments below and I'll do my best to help! However, please know that I am stupid. Just a warning up front.
(Note to self: Put ringer on "Silent" while at class, meetings, movies, or anywhere else where people might pummel me to death for rocking this annoying ring.)