We the people, in order to build a more perfect union, and create an absolutely KICK ASS comedy show, must thank our awesome fans. And how do we do that?! Simple: BY HONORING ONE FAN EVERY FRIDAY IN A LITTLE SEGMENT WE CALL FAAAANNNN FRIIIIIDAAAAAYS!
This week, we've randomly selected awesometastic Team Coco fan AMANDA BASS!! Amanda, this is everybody; everybody, this is Amanda. Ready? THEN LET'S LIGHT THIS FAN FRIDAY CANDLE, Y'ALL:1. Please state your name, age and hometown for the record.
Amanda Bass....29ish.....Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
2. Relationship status?
3. Favorite snack?
I've always been a sucker for Bottle Caps, particularly the Root Beer flavor....i wish they would make them bigger like they used to, whats the deal with that anyways....
4. What was the last good movie you saw or the last good song you heard?
The last good movie I saw was Cop Out...."Do you wanna be my jail cell BFF...without the forced rape?"
5. How long have you been Team Coco? What’s your earliest Conan memory?
I've loved Conan since about '95....my earliest memory was Carl "Oldie" Olson. Any skit he was in was hands down the funniest s*it i've ever seen!
6. How do you spend a typical day?
dealing with cranky tourists at work for most of the day...then i get to go home & play with my little girls for the rest of it which is normally the best part of the day
7. Tell us something about you that no one else knows.
I rarely scrub my feet in the shower
8. Name five things - besides Conan - that make you laugh!
* my 3 year old daughter Sophia
* anything to do with mustaches
* Monty Python
* seeing random people fall or get hit when they least expect it (come on who doesn't)
* Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
9. What’s the one thing you would never ever do; not for a million dollars or all the chocolate in the world? Skydive...jumping out of a plane for fun just doesn't seen quite "that" fun for me
10. What would you like to see more of from Team Coco?
more Mr. T apple picking and the Desk Driving skits
Oh man!! I LOVE Mr.T - and his silly laugh is totally infectious! I've had the pleasure of meeting him several times, and he's the sweetest, nicest guy in the world. So awesome. I can't wait til we have him back on the show!! Great job, Amanda. Thanks for answering our questions! ;)
As for the rest of you - if you'd like to be considered for a future FAN FRIDAY, keep a watchful eye on our Official Facebook Page on Thursday afternoon/Friday morning, and we'll ask people for submissions!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL! (And have a great weekend, sugarsnap!)