1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ELIGIBILITY: The “Catch Coco Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) begins 08:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 31, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 years or older, who have a computer and internet service as of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Employees, officers directors, agents and shareholders (and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) of Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc. (“Turner”) and Team Coco (Team Coco and Turner are, collectively, the “Sponsors”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, participating vendors, and affiliated entities (collectively, with the Sponsors, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win. Void wherever prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations (“Official Rules”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, Entrants can download the free application entitled Catch Coco (the “App”) at the itunes and Google Play application storefronts, complete the electronic video game where entrants try to catch a Conan avatar over the course of several weeks (the “Game”), and then submit the personal information at the webpage they will be directed to after completion of the Game. The other way to enter the Sweepstakes is to go to the website www.teamcoco/catchcoco during the Sweepstakes Entry Period and submit the personal information requested at the webpage. All entrants must provide their name, e-mail address, city and state of residence, and cell phone number at the respective web pages (information submitted as required in the registration path constitutes an “Entry.”) Only one (1) Entry per entrant during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Any additional Entries shall not be eligible. Any person who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities, or uses any other device to enter multiple times will be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undelivered, inaccurate or delayed entries, or for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, or other errors or problems that may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the collection of or processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsors’ control, that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsors reserve the right to award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the participant ineligible. Entries will not be acknowledged.
3. HOW TO WIN: Twenty Five (25) grand prize winners (the “Grand Prize Winners”) will be randomly chosen by Sponsors on or around December 5, 2016 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. The decision of the Sponsors will be final and binding in all matters. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The Grand Prize Winners will not be notified in advance, but will have the Grand Prize mailed to them at the address they provided in the registration path.
4. GRAND PRIZE: Twenty Five (25) Grand Prize Winner will each receive one (1) Conan/AT&T gift bag containing a variety of branded items, at an approximate market value (“AMV”) of One Hundred Dollars ($100.00). Total AMV of all prizes is Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($2,500). No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions permitted by the Grand Prize Winner. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute for any reason whatsoever a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, in their sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsors. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes (if any) as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded. All prize details are in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
5. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants grant Sweepstakes Entities and their designees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, city and state of residence, nicknames, biography, voices, pictures and likenesses, without compensation, notification or approval. Grand Prize Winner may each be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, tax acknowledgment form and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim liability with respect to use of the prizes, and participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded (including any travel or activity related thereto).
6. DISPUTES: Participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia or the appropriate State court located in Atlanta, Georgia; (ii) all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
7. PRIVACY: Information collected from participant may be shared with the Sweepstakes Entities, which will use such information in accordance with their respective privacy policies. Information collected from participants is subject to and will be used in accordance with the Sponsors’ privacy policies which can be found at www.teamcoco.com/privacy and http://www.tbs.com/privacy.html
8. OFFICIAL RULES OR WINNER LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the Winner List (available on or about December 20, 2016), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (residents of VT need not include return postage on rules requests) to the following address by December 30, 2016 (Please specify “Official Rules” or “Winner”) – “The Catch Coco Sweepstakes”, c/o Team Coco Digital, LLC, 4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg. 34, 2nd Floor, Burbank CA 91505. All requests must be received by January 15, 2017.
SPONSORS: Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc., 1050 Techwood Drive, N.W., Atlanta, GA 30318: Foursquare Labs, Inc., 36 Cooper Square, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10003; and Team Coco Digital, LLC, 4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg. 34, 2nd Floor, Burbank CA 91505
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of certain companies’ products and services as prizes does not imply participation in, approval of, or endorsement of this Sweepstakes by such companies.
© 2016 Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved.
CONAN is used with the permission of Conan Properties International LLC.