Happy Thursday, Internet! We're giving you the chance to download Conan's "Thursday" song as a FREE ringtone! Rebecca Black may have become a YouTube sensation with her song "Friday", but anyone who's anyone knows that Conan made his far superior song "Thursday" first. We're not in it for the sweet YouTube money or the record deals, we're in it for the love of music (but if a sweet record deal comes along, we're not going to turn it down, btw). So if you love music, then we're sure you'll enjoy the sweet vocal acrobatics of "Thursday" every time someone calls your phones. We guarantee it won't get annoying at all... ever.
This whole ringtone process is a bit complicated, so please follow these instructions carefully.
Ringtone Instructions:IF YOU HAVE AN APPLE iPHONE:
1. From your computer, save the ringtone to your desktop by right-clicking here and selecting "Save Link as".
2. Drag or open the file in iTunes; it will now appear in the Ringtones folder.
3. Connect your iPhone to the computer and sync your ringtones. Disconnect when complete.
4. You can now select the Team Coco TBS Ringtone from the Settings/Sounds menu.
IF YOU HAVE AN ANDROID OR BLACKBERRY OR PALM DEVICE:
1. From your computer, save the ringtone to your Desktop by right-clicking here and selecting "Save Link as".
2. Connect your phone to your computer via USB, and create a folder on your SD card called Ringtones. (For Palm devices, this should already exist.)
3. Move the file from your desktop to the Ringtones folder on your device. Disconnect when complete.
4. Shut down your phone completely and reboot it.
5. You can now select the Team Coco TBS Ringtone from the Settings/Sound & Display menu.
IF YOU HAVE NONE OF THESE PHONES BUT STILL WANT THIS KILLER RINGTONE:
1. Download the MP3 file by right-clicking here and selecting "Save Link as".
2. Just... Do whatever you people do to make it a ringtone.
3. That's all I got.
That should do it. If you have any questions or problems please let us know in the comments below. Happy Thursday mofos!
EDIT TO ADD: We've made all the ringtones above 30 seconds long. If you'd like to download the full song for your next danceparty or night reading quietly by yourself, you can right click, select "save as", and download the full version right here.