Here's an AWESOME and FREE new ringtone from your friends at Team Coco. Celebrate every incoming call with a battle cry (as seen in the video above) by our own wimpy version of Thor - a ringtone that's sure to impress the ladies and fellas alike.
This whole ringtone thing is a little complicated, so bear with us:
IF YOU HAVE AN APPLE iPHONE:
1. From your computer, save the ringtone to your desktop by right-clicking here and selecting "Save Link as".
2. Drag or open the file in iTunes; it will now appear in the Ringtones folder.
3. Connect your iPhone to the computer and sync your ringtones. Disconnect when complete.
4. You can now select the Team Coco Thor Ringtone from the Settings/Sounds menu.
IF YOU HAVE AN ANDROID OR BLACKBERRY OR PALM DEVICE:
1. From your computer, save the ringtone to your Desktop by right-clicking here and selecting "Save Link as".
2. Connect your phone to your computer via USB, and create a folder on your SD card called Ringtones. (For Palm devices, this should already exist.)
3. Move the file from your desktop to the Ringtones folder on your device. Disconnect when complete.
4. Shut down your phone completely and reboot it.
5. You can now select the Team Coco Thor Ringtone from the Settings/Sound & Display menu.
IF YOU HAVE NONE OF THESE PHONES BUT STILL WANT THIS KILLER RINGTONE:
1. Download the MP3 file by right-clicking here and selecting "Save Link as".
2. Just... Do whatever you people do to make it a ringtone.
3. That's all I got.
Does that all sound good? Like I've said in the past, it's kind of tricky - if you're having problems, let us know in the comments below and we'll do our best to help! KER-SMASH!