It's Friday, so you know what that means... we get to know a fan! This week's fan is none other than Eli Yudin. Eli got married at the tender age of 9 and he enjoys a good family film. Go on, get to know him. Eli, this is everybody, everybody, this is Eli. NOW GET TO IT!
1. Please state your name, age and hometown for the record. (also, your twitter handle, if you have one)
Eli, 21, Washington DC. Twitter is @eliyudin
2. Relationship status?
I was happily married for 12 years but in 2005, I accidentally left my wife at the Grand Canyon (USA.) By the time I figured out she wasn't in the car I was already mostly home and it was a tricky section of highway to pull a U-ie on. Spilled milk, right? This story was later adapted for the screen as the feature film, "Joe Dirt."
3. Favorite snack?
I like to purchase cans of tuna and find the good dolphin bits.
4. What was the last good movie you saw or the last good song you heard?
The Tree of Life was a revolutionary piece of filmmaking. That, or Mars Needs Moms. Probably Mars Needs Moms.
5. How long have you been Team Coco? What’s your earliest Conan memory?
I remember one of those sketches with Arnold Schwarzenegger with someone else's mouth. So whenever that was.
6. How do you spend a typical day?
I usually like to sleep in a bit. But, when I wake up, I am just not me until I've had my morning cup of coffee and also cocaine. (Speedballs if I've got a case of the Mondays lol!) Then I like to pan for gold for an hour or so. In the afternoon I usually build a raft with my black friend Jim and then attend my own funeral.
7. Tell us something about you that no one else knows. I'm going to be the Coco Friday Fan on the day that this goes up!
8. Name five things - besides Conan - that make you laugh!
Fart jokes, dick jokes, poop jokes, guitar comedy and also acute political commentary.
9. What’s the one thing you would never ever do; not for a million dollars or all the chocolate in the world?
Set fire to a million dollars or throw all the chocolate in the world into the depths of the sea.
10. What would you like to see more of from Team Coco?
More featured stand-up comedians. You guys already have a really solid amount, but MORE. Another thing I'd love to see more of is when you choose a random audience member and send them on an assignment, that's great!
Well, there you have it. Something tells me Eli wants to be sent on an assignment. Here's your assignment, Eli: you've gotta kick that nasty coffee habit. That stuff can kill you. Thank you Eli for being a fan and for answering those questions.
As far as the rest of you are concerned, if you'd like to be a featured fan on Fan Friday, leave a comment in the comments section and tell us why we should pick you. Who knows, maybe we'll feature you next week! Thanks everybody, now go out there and have yourself a weekend!