Every week, we like to pay tribute to the people who made us, and who KEEP making us awesome: YOU! That's right, sugarsnap: as a thank you to ALL of you, we've plucked ONE of you from the crowd and asked them a bunch of q-q-q-questions in order to get to know them better! This week's lucky fan is none other than Mr. Joe Owens - Joe, this is everybody, everybody, this is Joe. Ready? Then let's jump into the deep end and get this pool party kickstarted:
1. Please state your name, age and hometown for the record. (also, your twitter handle, if you have one)
Joe Owens. Springfield, MA
Follow me @fantastic413.
2. Relationship status?
3. Favorite snack?
4. What was the last good movie you saw or the last good song you heard?
5. How long have you been Team Colo? What’s your earliest Conan memory?
I first saw Conan on a commercial for when his show originally appeared. He was wearing pajamas and laying across his bed making fun of his own name.
6. How do you spend a typical day?
7. Tell us something about you that no one else knows.
My dream job is to be a mascot.
8. Name five things - besides Conan - that make you laugh!
- George Carlin
- Beautiful women falling down (You tube "model falls")
- Danny Glover impressions
- Family Guy
9. What’s the one thing you would never ever do; not for a million dollars or all the chocolate in the world?
10. What would you like to see more of from Team Coco?
More F cards!
Thanks, Joe! We have to say; gummy bears and gin make for a pretty interesting combination... And by "interesting", we mean "God Awful". Don't mix candy and booze, kids. (Trying to get half digested Gummy Bears out of the shag carpet is something you have to learn the hard way, I guess).
As for the rest of you, we're changing the way we do things around here: If you'd like to be considered for next week's Fan Friday, leave your name in the comments below! We'll pick a fan at random and get next week's party started. That's all for this week... Have a great weekend, party people!