This week Team Coco is in beautiful Chicago, Illinois - birthplace of Chicago Blues music. Let’s face it, blues songs have the greatest titles. “Smokestack Lighting”, “Catfish Blues” and “Hoochie Coochie Man” are just a few of the many blues songs scribed right here in the Windy City. Unfortunately, not everyone who plays the blues can be a legend, and not every blues song belongs in a jukebox.
Last night on CONAN, Jimmy Vivino and Conan played some terrible blues songs with children, including the instant anti-classic "(Don't Give Me No) Edamame." Below are 5 more terrible blues songs;
UPDATE: The list is now complete! Thanks to everyone who took part!
The Terrible 20: Blues Song Titles
- "Alcoholism And Depression Hotel"
- "My Baby Left Me For A Guy With A Mullet"
- "Black Magic Walrus"
- "Give Me Back My February Issue of 'Cat Fancy' Magazine Please, Blues"
- "I Got Gastrointestinal Discomfort Troubles"
- “Born Under a Jersey Overpass” – Riley Grothe
- “I’ve Misplaced My Back Scratcher” - @AskMikeHopkins
- “No One Lets Me Ride Shotgun Blues” - Celia Stahr
- "The View’ Is on While I’m on the Elliptical Blues” - Robert Shane Will
- “Ain’t No Salt on My Fries” – JR Lyles (Google +)
- “I Only Got Me 140 Characters” - Andrew Appel
- “Unidentified Rash Boogie” - Eric Monson
- “Accidentally Bought Lean Pockets Blues” - Bradford Mills
- “Ain’t Nobody That Can Break This Hundred” - Jonathan Kuhn
- “Ain’t Got No Battery Left” - Sara Catlin
- "My Old Lady Is Actually Quite Nice To Me” - Bruno Basile
- “Undescended Testicle Boogie” - @hellaholla
- “Let’s All Get Drunk for Christmas and Slap Each Other Out” - Daniel Fraser
- “I Got Sick on Your Rug Blues” – Paul Marina
- “One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Bath Salts” - @BoyceCourtney