We've slapped together 5 Google searches so terrible, they practically demand to be wiped off the web.
UPDATE: The list is now complete!
The Terrible 20: Censored Google Searches
- "John Boehner Nip Slip"
- "When Will I Officially Be Chinese?"
- "Is The US Government Trying To Censor My Google Searches?"
- "Are the Kardashians a purposeful distraction implemented by the US government to entertain and stupefy the populace while the rich and powerful do and get whatever they please?"
- "How To Make A Nuclear Reactor With Stuff From Wal-Mart"
- "Top 10 easiest ways to get past border patrol into the U.S." - Ben Kotenko
- "Mathematical Proof that North Dakota Does Not Exist" - David Miller Sarton
- "Why is the McRib seasonal?" - Trevor Murphy
- "WWJD" - Crystal Matlock
- "Nickelback Tickets" - Devin Malnar-Watkins
- "Mitt Romney's Birth Certificate" - Thomas Flanigan
- "How to sell nuclear secrets to the North Koreans" - James Powel
- "Mr. Belvedere erotic fan fiction" - Carey Scott Miller
- "What is censorship?" - Nathan Simmons
- "Can the president legally confiscate my Danish?" - @MrETwit
- "Liverwurst lubricant" - Jeff Barrett
- "Area 51 Secret Senate Applebees" - Andres Fernandez
- "Is this the matrix?" - @BATenderMAN
- "Summer Bath Salts Recipes" - Ken Keaton
- "Bing" - Dustin DeRoxx