Ladies and gentlemen, Comic-Con is almost upon us and you know what that means... San Diego is about to be FLOODED with under-sexed nerds looking for some lovin'. Well, to help our fellow nerds out, we've decided to come up with a list of terrible pick up lines NOT to use at Comic-Con or anywhere else for that matter. We came up with the first 10 terrible pick up lines,
UPDATE: The list is now complete! Thank you to everyone who participated! We'll do it again soon!
The Terrible 20: Comic-Con Pick Up Lines
- Orc-scuse me, but Anime I get your WoW handle?
- What's a nice Xena larper like you doing in a parallel dimension like this?
- Is that a Varon-T disrupter in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- Baby, you're so fine - the Met One Aerocet GT-531 Aerosol Particle Profiler couldn't detect you.
- If I told you you had a great body, would you slither into a metallic leotard and watch 87 consecutive hours of "Stargate SG1" with me?
- I know what you're wondering; yes, THAT bone is Adamantium, too.
- Baby, you make my Jack Kirby era Motherbox go "Ping!"
- Like Lord L'Zoril in Neil Gaiman's award-winning comic book series "Sandman", you make my dreams come true.
- Hey, how would you like a free ticket to see the Dark Knight Rising... in my pants?
- Wonder Twin Powers... COPULATE!
- Want to know how I got these scars? - Jeremy Howell
- Oh lamentations! The dark lord Azeroth is looking for virgins to sacrifice in order to raise Cthulu! Quick, we must protect ourselves! - Jarrod Thomas
- Are you down to frak or are you as frigid as a goram vamp? - Nathaniel Dale
- All your boob are belong to us. - Tonya Purdy
- Let me put my elder wand into your chamber of secrets. - Kayla Wright
- I'm a legend at Magic: The Gathering. People can't believe the size of my deck. - Miguel Risco
- Wanna sleep over? You can have the top bunk. - @MrETWit
- Want to have some Fantastic Four-play? - @czarjefferson
- So...my tauntaun or yours?? - @DJKid_A
- 01101001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101. - Rob Hanbury