The iPhone 4S's virtual assistant "Siri" answers questions with a voice that sounds like a cross like a mature lady terminator. "Siri" will find you recipes, directions, or help enable your personal delusions. But are there questions so... terrible... that Siri's only response would be "Huh?" We've come up with 5 questions for Siri and
UPDATE: The list is now complete! Thanks to everyone who pitched in!
The Terrible 20: Questions For Siri
- "Siri, how do I get out of this coffin full of corn chips?"
- "Siri, could Optimus Prime beat Iron Man in a fight?"
- "Siri, where can I buy a monkey dressed up like a genie?"
- "Siri, do I have a rash or leprosy?"
- "Siri, who invented the color blue?"
- "Siri, what is Zooey Deschanel's home address? I know that you know, I've seen the commercial." - Daniel ?rban
- "Is this what it sounds like when doves cry?" - @Samborino
- "Siri, Why so Siri-ous?"- Michael Perlewitz
- "Siri, where did I lose my iPhone?" - @Kennedy_writes
- "Siri, is space really the final frontier or are we just trying to explore God's navel?" - @aperetz
- " Siri, where am I and where the hell are my pants?" - @kupomatic
- "Siri, what is 734 divided by orange?" - Laurence Dorazio
- "Siri, what would Meatloaf not do for love?" - @TylerJPetty
- "3 part question: Siri, what is your name? Siri, what is your quest? Siri, what is the air speed velocity of a swallow?" - Zac Piskun
- "Siri, who let the dogs out?" - Scott Mcfalls
- "Siri, if my belt holds my pants up, but my pants have loops to hold my belt up, what's really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Brian Albright
- "Siri, what's the name of that club where grandmothers slamdance to Skrillex?" - @TylerJPetty
- "Siri , Don't you suffocate in there ?" - Moein Safarzadeh
- "Do waffles deserve forgiveness?" - @DavidGX
- "Siri, are you okay with a strictly user-with-benefits relationship?" - Jase Balderrama