Jobs / Full Stack Developer
Title: Full Stack Developer
Reports To: Director Of Technology
Major television production company seeks an experienced web developer to join its digital division. The ideal candidate possess a deep expertise and abiding love of web development, an incredible track record of producing stellar web applications (with a long list of URLs & GitHub repositories to prove it), a near-supernatural work ethic, and a fantastic sense of humor.
The ideal candidate is a technical swiss army knife with a passion for emerging web technologies - a self-starter who enjoys collaborating with creative and editorial professionals to create compelling and functional user experiences.
- Maintain existing applications and infrastructure using technologies such as Apache, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, Memcached, etc
- Collaborate with existing development team to architect and develop new products and features
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management, designers and content editors
- 4+ years experience building web applications
- Strong experience with web technologies (HTML & CSS)
- Experience building high-performance, scalable, standards compliant web components
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast pace development environment
- Sense of humor!
- Experience working with web services & REST APIs
- Understanding of service oriented architectures
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with source control managements systems, preferably Git
- Contribution to open-source projects
To apply, please e-mail cover letter, resume and links to any of the following: online portfolio, Github.com profile, Bitbucket profile, Google code projects, Hackernews profile, anything that showcases your development experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Web Developer." No recruiters please.