Conan In Dallas - Free Tickets Request
"Conan" Dallas shows will tape March 31st – April 3rd at The Majestic Theater. Want to see the show live? Of course you do. Below is all the info you'll need in order to score tickets...
[Update Monday March 10, 2014: Hey Team Coco fans -- All Dallas ticket holders have been notified. The bad news: If you have not received an email from us, you do not have tickets reserved. The good news: You still may have a chance to see the big man in person; check out the "Standby Tickets" process below.]
DALLAS STANDBY TICKETS:
Didn't get a reserved ticket, but still dying to see "Conan" live in Dallas? A limited number of Standby Tickets will be made available on the day of each taping.
PLEASE NOTE: Standby tickets are NOT guaranteed tickets. You will fill in any empty seats we have available just before show time and most of these seats will be single seats throughout the theater.
For Standby Tickets, come to The Majestic Theater at 8am on the morning of the taping you'd like to attend and join the main line of reservation holders. (March 31st – April 3rd)
At 8am, a member of our staff will distribute numbered wristbands to anyone in the main ticket line that does not have a reservation. You will be given a location to return to by 3:30PM to see if you'll be getting in to the show.
REGULAR TICKET INFO:
Requests are processed in the order they are received. If you are issued free tickets, you will receive a ticket confirmation via e-mail from a member of our audience department the week of March 3rd. If you do not receive an email from us, your submission was not chosen. To ensure safe delivery of our email reservation, be sure to add Tickets@conacotv.com to your “safe senders” list.
- All shows will tape in the late afternoon. The arrival time for the show you are scheduled to see will be included in your reservation email.
- Tickets for each night’s show may only be claimed the day of taping between 9AM and the check-in deadline stated on your reservation letter.
- To claim tickets, all members of your party must be present. Tickets will only be released to the ticket holder. The ticket holder must be present with valid ID matching the name used to reserve the tickets.
- Tickets and reservations are non-transferable with regards to the name of the ticket holder and the date you are scheduled to attend. No exceptions.
- All members of your party must be at least 16 years of age with photo ID showing date of birth.
- Please note ticketing will be in excess of seating capacity and a reservation does not guarantee admission. Although we do not anticipate turning reservation holders away, it is possible. The closer you arrive to the check-in deadline stated in your reservation, the higher your chance of being turned away. TRANSLATION: Please come as early as possible!
- Show times and dates are subject to change at any time.
- "Conan" does not reimburse travel expenses due to show cancellations or inability to attend due to the show’s overbooking.
- Tickets have no cash value, are non-transferable, and may not be auctioned or sold without the show's permission.
- If you have questions that are not addressed on this page, or have lost your confirmation e-mail, please contact us at: Tickets@conacotv.com
Thanks for wanting to be a part of the show and good luck!