Conan In Dallas - Free Tickets Request
"Conan" Dallas shows will tape March 31st – April 3rd at The Majestic Theater. Want to see the show live? Of course you do! Here’s how to score tickets:
Info coming soon
Regular Ticket Info:
Due to high demand, ticket requests are handled via online form. To enter, click the month and day you are interested in attending in the form below. If tickets are available, fill out the ticket request form. You can only request one date, so please make sure the date you choose works for you and your guests!
Requests are processed in the order they are received. If you are issued free tickets, you will receive a ticket confirmation via e-mail from a member of our audience department the week of March 3rd. If you do not receive an email from us, your submission was not chosen. To ensure safe delivery of our email reservation, be sure to add Tickets@conacotv.com to your “safe senders” list.
- All shows will tape in the late afternoon. The arrival time for the show you are scheduled to see will be included in your reservation email.
- Tickets for each night’s show may only be claimed the day of taping between 9AM and the check-in deadline stated on your reservation letter.
- To claim tickets, all members of your party must be present. Tickets will only be released to the ticket holder. The ticket holder must be present with valid ID matching the name used to reserve the tickets.
- Tickets and reservations are non-transferable with regards to the name of the ticket holder and the date you are scheduled to attend. No exceptions.
- All members of your party must be at least 16 years of age with photo ID showing date of birth.
- Please note ticketing will be in excess of seating capacity and a reservation does not guarantee admission. Although we do not anticipate turning reservation holders away, it is possible. The closer you arrive to the check-in deadline stated in your reservation, the higher your chance of being turned away. TRANSLATION: Please come as early as possible!
- Show times and dates are subject to change at any time.
- "Conan" does not reimburse travel expenses due to show cancellations or inability to attend due to the show’s overbooking.
- Tickets have no cash value, are non-transferable, and may not be auctioned or sold without the show's permission.
- If you have questions that are not addressed on this page, or have lost your confirmation e-mail, please contact us at: Tickets@conacotv.com
Thanks for wanting to be a part of the show and good luck!