Skip to main content
According to a poll, 90% of Bernie Sanders supporters plan to vote for Hillary Clinton in November. The other 10% plan to put their hand down the sink and then turn on the disposal. - Conan O'Brien, July 25, 2016

LOADING JOKES...

CHECK OUT JOKES ABOUT