- Please state your name for the record:
- What’s your hometown?
- Relationship Status?
- URL (Website or Social)
- What’s your favorite snack?
- What was the last good movie you saw?
- What’s your favorite album of all time?
- How long have you been Team Coco? What’s your earliest Conan memory?
- Do you have a favorite Conan moment?
- How do you spend a typical day?
- What’s the one thing you would never ever do; not for a million dollars or all the chocolate in the world?
- What would you like to see more of from Team Coco?
- Anything else important about you that the world should know?
- Shirley J.
- Willowbrook, IL
- Taken... sorry, Conan!
- Chocolate! Some girls crave it at certain times, I crave it all the time.
- The Lego Movie (everything was awesome~~, watch it and you'll know what I'm referring to)
- It's all about individual MP3 songs nowadays... buttttt I guess if I had to pick an album, it'd be The Neighbourhood "I Love You" album because I actually like 70% of the songs on there.
- I'm sad to admit that I'm a Team Coco late bloomer. It was 2011 when I first watched Conan, but after one episode, I was in love with this man. I don't have 10-12 years like some of his other fans do, but I'll keep watching him as long as he keeps taping, even if he's like 80 years old.
- Laughing out loud with tears in my eyes from watching the "Conan Visits the American Girl Store" YouTube video while my boyfriend stares at me as if I'm from another planet.
- 1. I prepare my body in various ways in the morning as Jordan Schlansky would say.
2. I grumble and complain about my commute as I'm commuting to work.
3. I perform various duties at work as Jordan Schlansky would also say.
4. I grumble and complain about my commute as I'm commuting back home.
5. I sneak in some Conan O'Brien YouTube videos while I'm eating dinner.
6. I continue to work through the night until bedtime.
Repeat cycle. Yes, I know. What an exciting life.
- Miss the upcoming June 9th, 2014 taping for Conan O'Brien. My flight and hotel are booked, and I finally get to see my sexy hero in person. Conan, get ready to rock my world! *sexy growl*
- Audiencey Awards and Conan visiting places! Those are so much fun to watch. I would love to see more contests and prizes also because I'm a complete sucker for those.
- My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 4-year anniversary by visiting LA and going to the June 9th, 2014 taping. The best anniversary gift would be a hug from Conan himself (with me, of course).
Wanna be featured?
Welcome to Team Coco’s "Fans In Focus", where awesome CONAN fans like YOU get plucked out of the crowd, bask in a virtual spotlight, and score a sweet prize pack of real swag. [Official Rules] Want to be featured in Fans In Focus?Enter to join the ranks!