Fan In Focus: ilovepemmican
Want to be featured in Fans In Focus and win some sweet CONAN swag? Enter Now.
- Please state your name for the record:
- Bob Mosher
- What’s your hometown?
- Albuquerque, NM
- Relationship Status?
- Single. Wait...yep, still single
- URL (Website or Social)
- What’s your favorite snack?
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are freakin' awesome!
- What was the last good movie you saw?
- Gravity. Holy crap that rocked!
- What’s your favorite album of all time?
- Wow, that's tough. Of all time? Why not say what's your favorite child? In this case, Born To Run (and Timmy)
- How long have you been Team Coco? What’s your earliest Conan memory?
- I watched the very first episode of LNwCOB...so, from the beginning?
- Do you have a favorite Conan moment?
- I made it to #Chicoco and got to meet some amazing people, both fans an writers. Seriously, Team Coco are some of the nicest people on the face of the earth. I was absolutely humbled.
- How do you spend a typical day?
- It's hard to say, my day is almost never the same. I work at a job that I love and I end the day watching CONAN. That's about all there is to it!
- Name three things - besides Conan - that make you laugh.
- There's an improv team in Albuquerque called "The Show." They are absolutely hilarious. If you have the opportunity, check them out!
- My awesome teammates at work. They are the main reason why I love going into work each day.
- My super awesome peeps on the twitter including (but not limited to) Val, Kim, Carrie, Laurel, Kirsten, Diana, Donna, Becky, Connie, John, Ellen, Fard, Alice, Astrid, Katie, Sarah, and Venus
- What’s the one thing you would never ever do; not for a million dollars or all the chocolate in the world?
- There are so many different exotic foods that I refuse to eat.
- What would you like to see more of from Team Coco?
- Remotes. Seeing Conan unscripted is one of my favorite things from Team Coco...period. ...ellipses
- Anything else important about you that the world should know?
- You are born with 300 bones, but by the time you become an adult, you only have 206. I think. Actually, I just googled that so it might not be true.
Wanna be featured?
Welcome to Team Coco’s "Fans In Focus", where awesome CONAN fans like YOU get plucked out of the crowd, bask in a virtual spotlight, and score a sweet prize pack of real swag. [Official Rules] Want to be featured in Fans In Focus?
Enter to join the ranks!