- Please state your name for the record:
- What’s your hometown?
- Relationship Status?
- URL (Website or Social)
- What’s your favorite snack?
- What was the last good movie you saw?
- What’s your favorite album of all time?
- How long have you been Team Coco? What’s your earliest Conan memory?
- Do you have a favorite Conan moment?
- How do you spend a typical day?
- What’s the one thing you would never ever do; not for a million dollars or all the chocolate in the world?
- What would you like to see more of from Team Coco?
- Anything else important about you that the world should know?
- Bayside, NY
- Cheez Whiz
- Inside Llewyn Davis
- Nirvana, Unplugged in New York
- My earliest Conan memories are from Late Night. Conan was introducing Brad Pitt as one of the guests in his opening monologue and said, "Brad Pitt is here tonight, so finally we can settle this 'who's better looking thing.'" From an early age, that line defined Conan's brand of comedy for me.
I will also never forget the Walker Texas Ranger lever and my favorite clip of all time, "Walker Told Me I Have Aids"
- My moment with Conan still stands as the best day of my life. It was February 11, 2009, one of Conan's last shows in New York. My sister and I were sitting in the second row. The musical guest was performing and Conan was standing off to the side. I saw Conan look at me so I made a heart shape with my hands and mouthed, "I love you." Conan made a heart with his hands and mouthed "I love you," back to me. I gave him the wink and the gun. He gave it right back. Then, I made a phone shape with one hand, flashed my telephone number with my fingers and mouthed, "Call me." Conan made a phone shape with his hands, pretended to write down my phone number, and nodded his head feverishly. I thought I was going to have a stroke.
When the show was over and Conan was saying his goodbyes, he lingered near my seat, pointed at me and said "I'll call you! I'll call you!" I was on a cloud for months.
- Wake up. Fret about upcoming post grad life. Cry in the shower. Listen to instrumental surf music. Go to writing workshop class, discuss tone. Eat dinner with friends, discuss why we fret. Feel a little better. Write in library. Drink enough coffee to make my eyelids twitch. Watch Conan. Sleep.
- Watch Moulin Rouge.
- I would like Conan to go on more remotes! I loved when he went to the American Girl store or when he auditioned for TV commercials. Conan in the field with a camera crew is always my favorite.
Also, come to New York and film a few episodes, maybe?
- In high school, I wrote a love letter to Conan in Spanish. (see photo)
Wanna be featured?
Welcome to Team Coco’s "Fans In Focus", where awesome CONAN fans like YOU get plucked out of the crowd, bask in a virtual spotlight, and score a sweet prize pack of real swag. [Official Rules] Want to be featured in Fans In Focus?Enter to join the ranks!