- Please state your name for the record:
- What’s your hometown?
- Relationship Status?
- URL (Website or Social)
- What’s your favorite snack?
- What was the last good movie you saw?
- What’s your favorite album of all time?
- How long have you been Team Coco? What’s your earliest Conan memory?
- Do you have a favorite Conan moment?
- How do you spend a typical day?
- What’s the one thing you would never ever do; not for a million dollars or all the chocolate in the world?
- What would you like to see more of from Team Coco?
- Anything else important about you that the world should know?
- Jennifer U.
- Austin, TX
- Chips and salsa
- Pacific Rim
- Cold Roses by Ryan Adams and the Cardinals
- When I was in middle school his show was on too late, so I would hit record on the VCR before bed and the next day fast forward through 2 hours of junk so I could watch Conan. DVR of the '90s! Best bit from that time was the "inappropriate" skits with the guy and the guitar. I still do that, even though people don't understand.
- It's a tie between 2 moments:
1.) A few years ago when his tour came through Austin I was lucky enough to snag 14th row! When Conan came out into the audience and he got to me all I could do was scream and jump up and down, so he did the same thing back to me! It's a terrible quality video, but the moment got captured on a stranger's video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MLMaJut7Q4&list=FLEYQClYPPgp48VtiG80a9Kw
2.) I got to see my first live Conan taping in May, and I was lucky enough to get onto the Audience Craigslist ads segment. I was thrilled out of my mind! I was the thumbnail for the segment- with the rose growing out of my head! http://teamcoco.com/video/51587/conan-audience-craigslist-ads-for-05-02-13.
- Working at my awesome job, Zumba after work then jam all the way home with the windows down listening to any Jack White related project. I cap the night off with dinner and some laughs via television.
- Hold a snake! Even fake plastic snakes freak me out.
- Fan highlights are great
- Conan is my spirit animal...
Wanna be featured?
Welcome to Team Coco’s "Fans In Focus", where awesome CONAN fans like YOU get plucked out of the crowd, bask in a virtual spotlight, and score a sweet prize pack of real swag. [Official Rules] Want to be featured in Fans In Focus?Enter to join the ranks!