- Please state your name for the record:
- What’s your hometown?
- Relationship Status?
- URL (Website or Social)
- What’s your favorite snack?
- What was the last good movie you saw?
- What’s your favorite album of all time?
- How long have you been Team Coco? What’s your earliest Conan memory?
- Do you have a favorite Conan moment?
- How do you spend a typical day?
- What’s the one thing you would never ever do; not for a million dollars or all the chocolate in the world?
- What would you like to see more of from Team Coco?
- Anything else important about you that the world should know?
- Guillermo Velasco
- Natick, MA
- Frosted Mini Wheats - I feel it's more sugary than Frosted Flakes
- Frozen - proving to young girls that their "Prince Charming" may not appear as they look
- Random Access Memories by Daft Punk
- I've been a fan since I started college back in 2010. My roommate introduced my to him and since then I've been hooked to his shows. What he loved about Conan was his interactions with the producer Jordan Schlansky; we both punctured our lungs watching those videos!
- Having Conan "in the wild" is one of my favorite segments. My favorite was when he delivered Chinese food in NYC. Heck...having a celebrity bring you food in front of your doorstep? That would be awesome! Also, that's some of the most unbelievable things I've ever seen in that segment...what with the mean old lady and the attractive Argentinian woman!
- 33.33% of my day includes sleeping (I like to steal from this portion in other parts)
16.67% is dedicated to surviving as a human being (eating, drinking, releasing waste, hygiene, and exercise)
The other 50% of my day is occupied with school, my job, video games, TV shows, and getting some laughs on the Internet (which mostly comes from Conan!)
- Going back to Boy Scout Camp and using the latrines there. Flies and mosquitoes are always buzzing around while I was going, and one year I got a bug bite at an unexpected location...one of the most unpleasant experiences of my life! Also, the latrines seem bottomless, and I'm afraid that something's going to come up and grab me or something....like a giant spider!!!
- The remotes have been the best part about the show! Improv is by far the best way to get a laugh from an audience, and seeing him (and Andy also) go around and just goof around.
- I met Conan O'Brien when he came to his hometown for the holidays. I didn't think I would meet him when I was in Brookline that day, and when I saw him I couldn't hold my composure during the Christmas Eve mass...I just giggled to myself for an hour right there! I was lucky to catch him before he left.
Wanna be featured?
Welcome to Team Coco’s "Fans In Focus", where awesome CONAN fans like YOU get plucked out of the crowd, bask in a virtual spotlight, and score a sweet prize pack of real swag. [Official Rules] Want to be featured in Fans In Focus?Enter to join the ranks!