Fan In Focus: Rilsil
Want to be featured in Fans In Focus and win some sweet CONAN swag? Enter Now.
- Please state your name for the record:
- April Silvas
- What’s your hometown?
- Sacramento, CA
- Relationship Status?
- URL (Website or Social)
- What’s your favorite snack?
- It depends on your definition of "favorite"...if you mean the one I like the best, I'd have to say a cronut does the trick everytime. If you mean the snack I have most often...that would be celery...
- What was the last good movie you saw?
- Hmmm...I'm torn between Gravity and The Lego Movie.
- What’s your favorite album of all time?
- Madonna's The Immaculate Collection. ...Don't judge me.
- How long have you been Team Coco? What’s your earliest Conan memory?
- Easily fifteen years. The oldest memory I have is staying up past my bedtime and stumbling across Late Night with Conan O'Brien and laughing myself silly over Conan's goofy, lanky antics. I specifically remember LOVING his "HUH?!" face he would do at the camera. I tried explaining it to people...they didn't get it. I learned not to try imitating him. It just doesn't work unless you're Conan O'Brien!
- Do you have a favorite Conan moment?
- YES!!! I recently had the pleasure of going to a taping of Conan's show on March 5, 2014 for my 30th birthday. I made a sign that read "Conan! I turned 30 today...I need a hug!" And at the end of the show (after taping was done), Conan asked to see my sign and he came into the audience and gave me a classic, extra-long, cat growly, semi-awkward hug. It was awesome and it made my birthday the best I've ever had!
Also the latest Clueless Gamer where Conan makes a WWE avatar of himself. I cried I laughed so hard! I was also lucky to be in the audience for that segment as well!
- How do you spend a typical day?
- I typically spend my days being awesome at life.
...just kidding. I play video games and stress out about school in between.
- Name three things - besides Conan - that make you laugh.
- Embarrassing auto-correct typos.
- Cats caught off-guard.
- Kids. They can do hilarious like no one else.
- What’s the one thing you would never ever do; not for a million dollars or all the chocolate in the world?
- Anything that could hurt someone else. There's nothing uglier than personal gain at the expense of another person.
- What would you like to see more of from Team Coco?
- My favorite segment from the old days was the superimposed talking mouth on a photo of a President or famous person. That used to bring me to tears with laughter!
I also never get enough of Conan's canoeing across the screen.
- Anything else important about you that the world should know?
- My husband and I have a pretty awesome marriage proposal story which was caught on camera and went viral on YouTube. It doesn't get much geekier than this! http://youtu.be/0_CxFnKrMBw
Wanna be featured?
Welcome to Team Coco’s "Fans In Focus", where awesome CONAN fans like YOU get plucked out of the crowd, bask in a virtual spotlight, and score a sweet prize pack of real swag. [Official Rules] Want to be featured in Fans In Focus?
Enter to join the ranks!