What's So Funny: President Obama & Luther, His Anger Translator, Run The White House Correspondents’ Dinner
Team Coco's "What's So Funny" -- your source for breaking news that answers the questions "Is this thing on?", "What's the deal with airports?" and "Anyone here from out of town?"
- President Obama & Luther, His Anger Translator, Run The White House Correspondents’ Dinner
The President can be a cool customer, which is why he has Keegan-Michael Key’s Luther to say how he’s really feeling. [CSpan]
- Bill Maher Takes On Sarah Palin’s New Logo
Bill points outs that “seeing stars” isn’t the best look for a politician. [NSFW] [Real Time]
- Hannibal Buress Presents The Deep Webbys
It’s the award show that highlights the secret illegal sites on the web. Bring your own Guy Fawkes mask. [NSFW] [Funny Or Die]
- Introducing Philosophical Truth Or Dare?
This teen girl slumber party just got existentially heavy. [CollegeHumor]
- “Too Many Kings” Is “Game of Thrones” / “Too Many Cooks” Mashup You Need
How many characters are in “Game of Thrones?” Do you have a spare 11 minutes? [Alex Cohen]