Mark Week Continues With Mark Facts!
Discovery Channel might have Shark Week, but we've got MARK WEEK - a week devoted to the trumpet player of The Basic Cable Band, Mark Pender! Here are some "Mark Facts" that you might not have been aware of:
- Marks typically travel in groups of Marks or “Pender Pods.”
- A Mark can smell a BBQ from 2 miles away. (He's from Kansas City)
- You are 1,000 times more likely to be struck by lightning than you are to to be bitten by a Mark.
- Mark attacks, although rare, typically occur when Marks are hungry - aka right before rehearsal. *GULP*
- Marks are often hunted for their teeth and their incredible trumpet playing lungs.
- A “Blue Mark” does not refer to the color of a Mark, just his emotional state. :(
- Mark’s glasses serve both to improve eyesight and protect from disgusting talk show host spittle.
- Marks are hairless. EVERYWHERE.
- Marks really hate raw tomatoes (that's the one actual fact that Mark Pender told us about himself when we asked him about this bit)
- “Jumping The Mark” is not a thing. Stop trying to jump over Mark.
- Mark’s mating call is a sustained C sharp.
- Marks do NOT have two penises - that's an urban legend. No matter what he tells you. ;)