What's So Funny: George R.R. Martin Stops By "Gay Of Thrones"
Team Coco's "What's So Funny" -- your source for breaking news that answers the questions "Is this thing on?", "What's the deal with airports?" and "Anyone here from out of town?"
- George R.R. Martin Stops By "Gay Of Thrones"
For the man who came up with the words "Dothraki" & "R'hllor," George sure has trouble pronouncing "Kitsune." [Funny Or Die]
- Quentin Tarantino's Claymation "Ghostbusters III"
If Quentin takes over the spectral comedy franchise, get ready for a little less ectoplasm and a LOT more blood. [Nerdist]
- Listen To The Andy Richter & Ashanti Duet The World Has Been Waiting For
They're featured on a track from 2776, which also boasts songs from such mega-celebs as Patton Oswalt, Aimee Mann, Andrew W.K., Aubrey Plaza, Reggie Watts, Ed Helms, and many, many more. [Hitfix]
- "Silicon Valley" Star Zach Woods On The Power Of Improv
Plus, why all his co-stars spent an amazing night with Flo Rida while Zach was just sitting at home. [Huffington Post]
- The "Arnold Schwarzenegger Farting" Supercut
"Fartzenegger" presents the best of Ahnuld's filmography paired with soothing flatulent sounds. [Distractotron]