What's So Funny: Pete Holmes Presents "Ray Romano Duets"
Team Coco's "What's So Funny" -- your source for breaking news that answers the questions "Is this thing on?", "What's the deal with airports?" and "Anyone here from out of town?"
- Pete Holmes Presents "Ray Romano Duets"
There's only one man alive who has the presence and talent to sing along with Ray Romano…and that's Ray Romano. [Pete Holmes]
- Billy Eichner Quizzes Olivia Wilde: John Mayer or Pepé Le Pew?
Our favorite ambush interrogator tests the beautiful actress if she can tell one smooth-talking lothario from another. [Billy On The Street]
- The New Trailer For Sofia Coppola's "Little Mermaid."
Get ready for a lot of disaffected wealthy ennui and a HUGE soundtrack. [Funny Or Die]
- College Humor Warns Of The Dangers Of Binge-Watching
"Mom, I don't remember any of the second season of 'Friday Night Lights'!" "That's probably for the best." [College Humor]
- What If "Frozen" Was A Supernatural Thriller?
A recut trailer transforms the family favorite into a truly chilling horror flick. [via Nerdist]